Dubbed by Sprudge as ‘the Iron Man of all coffee competitions’, Coffee Masters is a fast-paced multi-disciplinary barista competition that launched at The London Coffee Festival in 2015.
The competition takes place twice a year and sees some of the world’s best baristas compete head-to-head in a series of disciplines for the prestigious Coffee Master title and a £5,000 prize.
The next Coffee Masters event will take place at The London Coffee Festival from 2-5 April 2020 at The Truman Brewery, London.
Coffee Masters LDN:
- When: 2-5 April 2020
- Where: London Coffee Festival, The Truman Brewery
- Founded: 2015
- Previous winners:
- 2015 – James Bailey, Workshop Coffee
- 2016 – Ben Morrow, St.ALi
- 2017 – James Wise, Treves & Hyde
- 2018 – Agnieszka Rojewska
- 2019 – Rob Clarijs
Find out more information at: www.coffeemasters.org